Saturday, September 25, 2010
When things that help hurt
I got my mouth guard yesterday. As soon as I put it in my mouth I knew I wouldn't like it. Just trying it on made my front bottom teeth hurt (it just goes on my bottom teeth). It has to be really tight so your tongue doesn't force it out in the middle of the night b/c the tongue doesn't really like that foreign object. I wore it last night. They said they want me to try it for at least 3 consecutive nights. 1 down. I slept okay. I woke up a few times, but was able to quickly fall back asleep. This morning as soon as I took it out my front teeth started killing me. I tapped my coffee mug on them this morning while drinking and it almost made me scream. It's a dull, continuous pain. The teeth there feel all loose, too. I don't know if I'm going to be able to hang in there, but I think it's worth it. I don't have any jaw pain, so that's a bonus. Scott says I'll get used to it, but dang it hurts now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment