So it is so hard to just pick a few pictures of us hanging around. I will still have probably 3 more posts about our trip, but these are some from just being together around the house. When you have 2 little kids that still take naps, you have to stay close to home a lot--which leaves lots of time for relaxation. I wish I'd gotten a photo of us on the porches, cuz I seriously spent a lot of time out there.
Morning time: let's just say we all drank A LOT of COFFEE--especially at first when we were still drinking the good stuff. We went through a whole bag in 2 days, so we switched to the cheap stuff. We still consumed a lot, but not at the staggering rate of the first 2 days. In most photos you can find someone w/a coffee mug.
Enjoying the fooseball--they loved playing down here w/this and the pool table.
The girls got slammed the first night in games (and I of course lost my temper w/Scott--I hate losing). He kept guessing turkey for no good reason, and you know what--once he was right. What are the freaking chances. Let's just say I was less than composed about it. The second time we played guesstures and the girls had our redemption.
Grandma and granpa
Moms and their little boys. C is shirtless b/c he had an incident (meaning he ate) with some chocolate ice cream.
Because I like to be transparent, this is how I look in the morning. Awesome, I know. We are laughing at something.
We've upgraded to wine here, as you can see
"Snorkeling" in the tiniest pool known to man
This was the first morning. Scott went with me for a walk and we could hear everyone outside when we returned. We decided to sneak up around the fence and "surprise" them. My dad surprised us w/this phot.
the first time C ever saw a handheld video game. fascinated. Wyatt offered to let him play, and C said. "No, thanks. I too little." I cracked up. We had only been there maybe 30 min at this point. When we first arrived C had fallen asleep in the car (at 6:15 for the first time of the day). He was very startled to wake up and cried a lot (this is unusual). He only wanted me, so I carried him w/me as I checked out the 4 levels of house. This evidently made his stomach hurt and he puked all over me twice. He obviously had a stomach ache from his drainage and the gummies we'd fed him to help his ears on the plane. As soon as he puked the second time he was hungry. See what he asked for? McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. An early learner.


No comments:
Post a Comment