Monday, April 20, 2009
Ahh..Shopping
One of my guilty pleasures is shopping. I haven't really got to enjoy shopping since Colin arrived. I did go one day for my b-day sans Colin, but it wasn't so much fun b/c I was still carrying a lot of babymama weight. I'm a lot closer to my pre-Columbia weight (I am at my pre-pregancy weight, but striving for a few more pounds). I had a hair cut appt (another pleasure I rarely indulge in), and I had left early to do some garage sale-ing. I got downtown early, so I started looking for dresses for the many showers/weddings this spring/summer. Scott called and said the salon called and Curtis, hair dresser, was running 30-40 min. late. BONUS!! I got to continue shopping and I found some super cute dresses. It made me appreciate the time Scott allows me to get out the house for things other than work and groceries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you mean there are things outside the house other than work and groceries?
Post a Comment